Microsoft Exchange CXP team released Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2007 SP3.
Go through the below MS KB(Knowledge Base) article for the complete reference to the issues fixes by installing this Update Rollup 6.
Imp Note - Disable the Forefront Protection for Exchange before you start the upgrade. If you fail to do that, the Information Store and Transport service will not start after the upgrade process.
Download your copy of the Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2007 SP3 here
The Update Rollup6 fixes the issues described in the below KB articles.
· 2289607 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2289607/ ) The week numbers displayed in OWA do not match the week numbers displayed in Outlook for English users and French users in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
· 2498852 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2498852/ ) "0x80041606" error message when you perform a prefix search by using Outlook in online mode in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
· 2499841 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2499841/ ) An arrow icon does not appear after you change the email message subject by using OWA in an Exchange Server 2007 SP3 environment
· 2523695 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2523695/ ) A "System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException" exception occurs when you click the "Scheduling Assistant" tab in Exchange Server 2007 OWA
· 2545080 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2545080/ ) Users in a source forest cannot view the free/busy information of mailboxes in a target forest when the cross-forest Availability service is configured between two Exchange Server 2007 forests
· 2571391 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2571391/ ) Applications or services that depend on the Remote Registry service may stop working in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
· 2572010 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2572010/ ) The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service may crash after you run the Test-ExchangeSearch cmdlet in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
· 2575360 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2575360/ ) A new feature is available to automatically stop the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service when a time-out is detected in an Exchange Server 2007 SP3 environment
· 2591655 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2591655/ ) A journaling report remains in the submission queue when an email message is delivered successfully in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
· 2598980 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2598980/ ) The PidLidClipEnd property of a recurring meeting request has an incorrect value in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
· 2616427 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2616427/ ) An Outlook Anywhere client loses connection when a GC server restarts in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
· 2617784 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2617784/ ) Journal reports are expired or lost when the Microsoft Exchange Transport service is restarted in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
· 2626217 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2626217/ ) Certain changes to address lists may not be updated in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
· 2629790 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2629790/ ) The Exchange IMAP4 service may stop responding on an Exchange Server 2007 Client Access server when users access mailboxes that are hosted on Exchange Server 2003 servers
· 2633801 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2633801/ ) The SCOM 2007 SP1 server cannot alert certain issues in an Exchange Server 2007 organization
· 914533 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/914533/ ) The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service may stop responding on an Exchange Server 2007 server
· 976977 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976977/ ) The scroll bar does not work in OWA when there are more than 22 all-day event calendar items in an Exchange Server 2007 user’s calendar
· 2641312 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2641312/ ) The update tracking information option does not work in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
· 2653334 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2653334/ ) The reseed process is unsuccessful on the SCR passive node when the circular logging feature is enabled in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
· 2656040 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2656040/ ) An Exchange Server 2007 Client Access server may respond slowly or stop responding when users try to synchronize the Exchange ActiveSync devices with their mailboxes
· 2658613 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2658613/ ) The "PidLidClipEnd" property of a no ending recurring meeting request is set to an incorrect value in an Exchange Server 2007 environment